Sigma serves Acuity Insurance expansion project
Acuity selected The Sigma Group as their owner’s representative support for design and construction of the 220,000-square-foot (SF) corporate office expansion project.
The project budget of approximately $45 million included the replication in style and size of the original headquarters / office building, as well as a 16,000-SF building galleria/atrium commons area connecting the new and existing buildings.
Services provided by Sigma included:
- Monitoring and review of design and construction activities to maintain schedule and budget (manage bi-weekly owner / architect / contractor meetings).
- Coordinating owner questions or concerns to design and construction teams along with agency coordination.
- Reviewing contract scope of services, schedules and costs for various elements of design and construction for the overall project.
- Reviewing design and construction documents (award recommendations, change orders) to meet project description and program intent.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly progress reports and making presentations on project status.
- Reviewing design and construction requests for payment.
- Coordinating overall project commissioning and move-in.