Working at Sigma
Our careers at The Sigma Group are clearly defined by the character, attitude and skill set of the people who work together here at Sigma. Our culture is one of service before self, integrity and responsibility to our clients and co-workers. We employ a wide variety of engineers, scientists, surveyors, construction professionals, environmental technicians and compliance specialists. We are always in search of quality individuals to become part of our team. If you want to be part of a dynamic working environment and contribute to a diverse and challenging range of projects, you are encouraged to submit your resume or contact us.
The Sigma office is located just west of downtown Milwaukee, near the Third Ward and Walker’s Point neighborhoods and in view of Marquette University. Our building is situated on the south bank of the Menomonee River on an award-winning brownfield redevelopment site, one of the first in the resurgence of the Menomonee Valley. We are located near a wide variety of cultural, entertainment and dining opportunities, many within walking distance. Our site features include “The Sigma Loop” which is part of the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Hank Aaron State Trail. Bicycling enthusiasts, walkers, joggers, all frequent the path as do kayakers and canoeists on the Menomonee River.
Top five aspects for a career at Sigma:
5. Diversified staff: Our attitude is reflected in the makeup of our staff is very inclusive of age, gender and ethnicity.
4. Work / Life balance: Dedicated workforce that also enjoys flexible work schedule combined with the benefits of living, playing and working in vibrant urban setting.
3. Projects by Sigma have tangible outcomes: From transforming the Menomonee Valley, the construction and maintenance of Miller Park and the Summerfest grounds, improving our County parks, the solutions we provide are real and make a positive difference.
2. Variety of assignments: Opportunities abound for field investigation, computer modeling, interaction with stakeholders and community outreach.
1. Walk our talk: We are proud of our solution oriented approach reflected in the “green building” and naturally restored site that serves as Sigma’s headquarters.
Accept the challenge to become a member of one of the most diverse and interesting organizations in the Milwaukee business community!
We offer a comprehensive benefit program:
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- ESOP Company Ownership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Savings Plan
- An Equal Opportunity Employer