Landscape Architect / Land Planner
The Sigma Group, Inc. (Sigma) has a need for a Project Manager who is experienced in landscape architecture and land planning for development projects in the municipal, commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors. A qualified candidate should have 5 to 15 years of experience providing consulting experience on private and public development projects. Other necessary skills include:
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or Planning preferred, but not required
- Wisconsin Registration preferred
- Experience with landscape design on site development projects
- Experience with land planning for public and private entities
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other design and rendering software.
- Strong communication and management skills
- Maintaining existing client relationships and developing new clients
This position is a special opportunity for someone looking to join a growing firm that has been involved in much of the recent development in Southeast Wisconsin. The opportunity will allow for a growth opportunity to build a landscape and planning group at a civil and environmental engineering firm.
The Sigma Group, Inc. is a growing civil and environmental engineering firm located near downtown Milwaukee, in the Menomonee Valley. Sigma rewards personnel for value brought to the firm and our clients; therefore, we are searching for a candidate that is willing to take on client management responsibilities, and actively engage in growing the company.
Our Milwaukee-based staff includes registered professional engineers in civil, mechanical, structural, environmental, and chemical disciplines; registered land surveyors; construction inspectors; certified asbestos supervisors/inspectors; certified lead inspectors/risk assessors; Certified Hazardous Materials Managers, professional geologists and hydrogeologists, as well as additional engineering technicians, scientists, and compliance specialists.
We offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 100% ESOP Company Ownership
- Tuition Reimburesment
- 401K Retirement Plan
Interested candidates should forward a resume with salary history to:
The Sigma Group
Attention: Human Resources Department
1300 West Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Fax: (414) 643-4210
Equal Opportunity Employer