Transportation Construction Engineer – Civil
The Sigma Group, Inc. (Sigma) has an immediate opening for a Construction Engineer who is experienced in DOT, municipal, and/or site civil construction management. A qualified candidate should have at least 4-10 years of experience providing construction management skills for roadway and building related projects. Other necessary skills include:
- Experience with construction management/inspection that could range from building construction, municipal utility and DOT roadway projects.
- DOT Project Leader/Assistant experience strongly preferred.
- Foundation of understanding of design and construction.
- Basic knowledge of computer software including AutoCAD is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication, organization, scheduling, and planning skills.
- Background in the industrial market is a plus.
- PE is recommended but not required.
This position is a special opportunity for a project engineer who is interested in construction management to work with experienced staff to support the civil group on the construction aspects of our work.
Sigma is a well-established civil and environmental engineering firm located near downtown Milwaukee, in the Menomonee Valley. Sigma rewards engineers for value brought to the firm and our clients. Therefore, we are searching for engineer that is willing to take on extra responsibilities, a larger role in project management and business development.
We offer a comprehensive benefit program:
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- ESOP Company Ownership
- Tuition Reimburesment
- 401K Savings Plan
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates should forward resume with salary history to:
The Sigma Group
Attention: Human Resources Department
1300 West Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Fax: (414) 643-4210
Equal Opportunity Employer