Transportation Construction Engineer – Civil
The Sigma Group has an immediate opening for a Construction Engineer who is experienced in DOT, municipal, and/or site civil construction management. A qualified candidate should have at least 4-10 years of experience providing construction management skills for roadway and building related projects. Other necessary skills include:
- Experience with construction management/inspection. The experience could range from building construction, municipal utility, and DOT roadway projects.
- DOT Project Leader/Assistant experience strongly preferred.
- Foundation of understanding of design and construction.
- Basic knowledge of computer software including AutoCAD is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication, organization, scheduling, and planning skills.
- Background in the industrial market is a plus.
- PE is recommended but not required.
This position is a special opportunity for a project engineer who is interested in construction management to work with experienced staff to support the civil group on the construction aspects of our work.
The Sigma Group, Inc. is a growing civil and environmental engineering firm located near downtown Milwaukee, in the Menomonee Valley. Sigma rewards engineers for value brought to the firm and our clients; therefore, we are searching for engineer that is willing to take on extra responsibilities, a larger role in project management, and business development.
Interested candidates should forward a resume with salary history to:
The Sigma Group
Attention: Human Resources Department
1300 West Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Fax: (414) 643-4210
Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer a comprehensive benefit program:
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- ESOP Company Ownership
- Tuition Reimburesment
- 401K Savings Plan
- An Equal Opportunity Employer