Owner assistance from Sigma
The Sigma Group will assist the owner through identification of specific municipalities’ plan submittal process, permit process, plan review and approval process, required submittal dates, schedule of meetings and agenda notifications, and review fees. Additionally, Sigma will identify current zoning of the proposed site, consistency of the proposed development with existing zoning, zoning variances and conditional use permits that may be required.
Sigma will complete a comprehensive description of the site and contiguous features to identify:
- All adjacent business and building features
- Streets (including pavement types and configuration), curb and gutter, adjacent sidewalks, medians and alleys
- Land contours and overall drainage of the site and abutting properties
Sigma provides the developer with a complete environmental overview of the site to identify:
- Presence of surface and subsurface contamination
- Existing wetlands, flood plain, endangered species restrictions, and conservancy districts
- Site development concerns such as present and proposed engineered remediation systems, monitoring wells, caps or environmental barriers, potable water well restrictions and presence of fill materials
Through the thorough review of existing site conditions and general and specific governmental and agency requirements, Sigma will ensure that the owner has the full ability to make informed decisions through the development process.
Development due diligence
Determine factors to maximize land development, including:
- Feasibility of client goals and objectives
- Utility and infrastructure design parameters
- Stormwater design criteria
- Ecological, geotechnical environmental conditions
- Municipal code requirements
- Design and infrastructure budgets
- There are currently no Project Spotlights for this service.
About this service.