Finding solutions for your facilities
The Sigma Group takes time to fully understand your production needs to establish exceptional facility and process engineering. Our engineers design processes and systems to meet your goals, as well as regulatory requirements set by the US EPA, OSHA, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and others.
We have practical experience designing new facilities and processes for industries such as printing, metal processing, metal finishing and coating, foundries, health care, chemical manufacturing and packaging, automotive, food and beverage, transportation, petroleum marketers, sports facilities and other governmental / commercial facilities.
Whether you need to layout a new facility or improve existing operations, Sigma can help establish your production goals, define process requirements and develop an optimized, cost-efficient design.
Sigma designs for you. This custom-designed ultra-filtration unit is one example of a process engineering solution Sigma tailored to fit a client’s specific needs.
Services designed for your business
Sigma provides a single point of contact to cohesively handle facility design and process improvements.
Sigma process engineering services include:
- Air handling and ventilation design
- As-built documentation
- Conceptual facility / process layout
- Cross contamination control
- Dust and odor control
- Hazardous area classification
- Mass and energy balance
- Material of construction selection
- P&ID and PFD development
- Plant expansions and additions
- Process and utility piping
- Process development, control and improvement
- Process optimization / troubleshooting
- Sanitary process piping
- Standard Operating Procedure Development
- Start-up and commissioning
Sigma handles any job – large or small.
About this service.