Comprehensive asset management and capital planning from Sigma
A significant amount of capital is invested by owners, corporations and investment groups in the physical assets operating a business.
In some cases, the asset is the actual investment. Prudent owners and corporations protect their investments with a robust and sustainable asset management program. Typically owners spend over $10 in replacement and repair costs for every dollar of initial capital invested over the life of a building. These expenditures represent significant opportunity for cost reduction and underscore the objective to extend the useful life of equipment and buildings.
Facility assessment and management services offered by The Sigma Group involve planning and assistance ranging from simple facility assessments to the development of more complex spatial asset management models and capital planning tools.
Facility Asset Management Services include:
- Third party independent evaluation of facility and asset condition
- Complete photo documentation and needs identification
- Determination of useful life remaining and replacement cost and timing
- Integration with customer CMMS database
- Prioritization of findings for capital planning
- Facility-specific capital planning modeling
- Recommended improvements to Preventative Maintenance Program
- Benchmarking against similar operations
- iPad-based assessment tool development and training
- Spatial Asset Management (SAM) model development
- Customized SAM Model and Training
Contact us for a demonstration of our SAM model development to put you on a path to long-term care of your buildings, equipment and infrastructure.
About this service.