Sigma finds money for you
The Sigma Group assists clients to obtain financial assistance from local, state and federal programs to augment traditional funding mechanisms for brownfield development and environmental cleanup. We work closely with several Wisconsin reimbursement programs established to fund soil and groundwater cleanup activities. Sigma offers full claim preparation and management services for projects conducted through the Wisconsin Petroleum Cleanup Fund Act (PECFA), Ag/Chem Program (ATCAP), and the Dry Cleaners Fund (DERF) programs. Our experience is not limited to Wisconsin, as we work with many federal programs.
Sigma will work with you to determine which financial assistance programs are right for your project and help you evaluate costs that might be eligible for reimbursement, grant, or tax credit and then help you obtain appropriate funding. Programs with which we have experience include:
- Ag/Chem Program (ATCAP)
- Dry Cleaners Fund (DERF)
- Wisconsin Petroleum Cleanup Fund Act (PECFA)
- County brownfield grants
- Federal brownfield grants
- Site assessment grants
- Stewardship programs
- WisDOT — TEA grants
- Wisconsin Department of Commerce brownfield grants
Project funding is just a phone call away. Sigma’s staff will find the best financial assistance programs available to keep your project moving forward.
Credits and Incentives
- Development Zone Job Creation Tax Credits
- Federal Tax Incentive for Brownfield Redevelopment
- Remediation Tax Credits
- Renewal Community Tax Incentives
- 179D Energy Efficiency Deductions
- HUD Loans
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Sigma Leasing, Inc.
- State Revolving Loan Fund
- U.S. Small Business Administration Loan Programs
Sigma’s track record of success
- $16 million secured for clients in TIF financing
- $4.6 million in both public and private grant and loan monies
- $60 million in program claims for PECFA, DERF and others
About this service.