Sigma finds money for you
The Sigma Group assists clients in obtaining grant procurement such as financial assistance from local, state and federal programs to augment traditional funding mechanisms for brownfield development and environmental cleanup. Sigma works closely with several Wisconsin reimbursement programs established to fund soil and groundwater cleanup activities. Sigma offers our clients full claim preparation and management services for projects conducted pursuant to the Wisconsin Petroleum Cleanup Fund Act (PECFA), Ag/Chem Program (ATCAP), and the Dry Cleaners Fund (DERF) programs. Our experience is not limited to Wisconsin, as we work with many federal programs.
Sigma will work with you to determine which financial assistance programs are right for your project and help you evaluate costs that might be eligible for reimbursement, grant, or tax credit and then assist you to obtain the appropriate funding. Examples of programs with which we have experience are:
- Ag / Chem Program (ATCAP)
- Dry Cleaners Fund (DERF)
- Wisconsin Petroleum Cleanup Fund Act (PECFA)
- County Brownfield Grants
- Federal Brownfield Grants
- Site Assessment Grants
- Stewardship Programs
- WisDOT — Transportation Economic Assistance (TEA) Grants
- Wisconsin Department of Commerce Brownfield Grants
Project funding is just a phone call or email away. Sigma staff will find the best financial assistance programs to keep your project moving forward.
Credits and Incentives
- Development Zone Job Creation Tax Credits
- Federal Tax Incentive for Brownfield Redevelopment
- Remediation Tax Credits
- Renewal Community Tax Incentives
- 179D Energy Efficiency Deductions
- HUD Loans
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Sigma Leasing, Inc.
- State Revolving Loan Fund
- U.S. Small Business Administration Loan Programs
Sigma track record of success
- More than $16 million secured for clients in TIF financing
- More than $4.6 million in both public and private grant and loan monies
- More than $60 million in program claims for PECFA, DERF and others
About this service.