Sigma helps with Harley-Davidson Museum plans
The Sigma Group was retained to prepare a LEED Gap Analysis of the Harley-Davidson Museum. The complex was constructed with green building design elements and Harley-Davidson wanted to know where the building stood with respect to points toward LEED Existing Building Certification and any additional work necessary to obtain certification.
Services provided by Sigma included:
- Review of facility plans and specifications
- Observation of building / site materials and systems
- Interviews with building maintenance personnel and maintenance vendors
- Completion of LEED point checklist
- Order of magnitude cost estimate to achieve LEED certification