Sigma helps build youth baseball field
As owner’s representative for the Southeast Wisconsin Professional Baseball Park District (SEWPBPD), Sigma was responsible for overall project management of the design and construction for the Helfaer Field Youth Baseball Facility.
Services provided by Sigma include:
- Monitoring and review of the design and construction activities to maintain schedule and budget (manage bi-weekly owner / architect / contractor meetings).
- Coordinating owner questions or concerns to design and construction teams along with agency coordination.
- Reviewing contract scope of services, schedules and costs for various elements of design and construction.
- Reviewing design and construction documents (award recommendations, change orders) to meet project description and program intent.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly progress reports and making presentations to the District on project status.
- Reviewing design and construction requests for payment.
- Coordinating overall project commissioning and move-in.