Sigma investigates moisture issues at hotel building
The Sigma Group was retained to investigate causes and solutions for building settlement and moisture issues on a three-story hotel. The building had differential settlement of four to six inches with significant exterior wall moisture issues.
Services provided by Sigma included:
- Review and analysis of survey settlements
- Project management of foundation repair design and cost estimate
- Coordinated soil borings and geotechnical evaluation
- Coordinated structural review
- Coordinated mechanical and electric review
- Moisture survey of each hotel room
- Developed specifications for removal and replacement of moisture damaged materials
- Coordinated water testing of exterior
- Coordinated HVAC review related to moisture issues
Click here to contact Sigma for more information.