NAIOP Wisconsin Installs 2014 Leadership Team
Greg Kost to Serve as 2014 Chapter President, Special Awards Given
Milwaukee, WI (January 15, 2014) – NAIOP Wisconsin elected a new President and Board of Directors at their Annual Meeting and Awards Night on January 14, 2014. The new board includes the principals of many of the region’s leading commercial real estate firms.
Gregory Kost of TOLD Development Company, was elected President of NAIOP Wisconsin for 2014. In this capacity, he will work closely with NAIOP staff and Chapter leadership to guide the Chapter’s operations. Kost is President of the Wisconsin office of TOLD Development Group and owner of Acquest Property Group, LLC. Kost has over 20 years of direct real estate experience.
“I have watched NAIPO in Wisconsin grow from infancy to where we are now-a leader in the commercial real estate industry,” said Kost “I am looking forward to working with the Board and members as we push for economic development in Wisconsin.”
The remainder of the officers elected include Lyle Landowski, Colliers International as President Elect,Ryan Marks, Ryan Companies as Treasurer, Scott Langlois, Quarles & Brady as Secretary and Dick Lincoln, the Mandel Group, as Immediate Past President..
The Chapter elected several new NAIOP Board members:
- Dave Merrick, Irgens Partners
- Mike Slavish, Hovde Properties
- Gregg Thompson, Briohn Building Company
- Robert Habich, Reinhart, Boerner Van Deuren
In addition, the Chapter renewed the terms of several continuing Board members:
- Michael Finn, Associated Bank
- Mary Claire Lanser, Advisors, LLC
- Julie Ledger, Opus Development Corp.
- Todd Rizzo, Wispark LLC
- Leslie Scherrer, The Peter Scherrer Group
- John Schwab, WIPFLI LLP
Also at the Annual Meeting, NAIOP Wisconsin presented several special awards to select members who have made significant contributions to NAIOP in 2013. Outgoing President Richard Lincoln, The Mandel Group presented the following awards:
- The Rising Star of the Year-Principal Member was presented to Jerad Protaskey ofOpus Development Company;
- The Rising Star of the Year-Associate Member was presented to Andy Hunt ofMarquette University
- Associate of the Year was presented to Joshua Neudorfer of The Sigma Group, Inc..
Following the business portion of the Annual Meeting, Charles Franklin of the Marquette Polling School gave a discussion to NAIOP members about the upcoming elections.
NAIOP Wisconsin is grateful for the efforts of all of its members and looks forward to another busy and productive year in 2014!