Sigma seeks solutions
As with many issues facing our communities, manufacturing operations and government bodies, there are alternative resolutions, and the value an engineering firm brings to the table are often necessary to address specific circumstances facing the client. The Sigma Group believes in a ‘trust but verify’ approach meaning that for higher risk issues, we want to be sure the proposed solution is appropriate.
We believe that the higher the risk, the more effort that should be invested in the surety of solution. In order to effectively design treatment schemes resulting in the highest performing system at the lowest achievable cost, we routinely conduct performance testing for higher risk projects.
This involves the following services:
Water and wastewater treatment
- Bench – Top Testing (technology feasibility)
- Biological Assays (feasibility screening)
- Jar Testing (chemistry determinations)
- Pilot Testing (performance testing)
Soil, groundwater and soil vapor remediation
- Bench Scale and Field Scale Soil Treatment Testing (chemical oxidation, bio-augmentation)
- Biodegradation Rate Studies
- Groundwater Fate and Transport Modeling
- Injection of Bio-amendments
- Microbial and Nutrient Analysis
- Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE) and Air Sparging
- Subslab Depressurization Testing and Vapor Sampling
Multiple extraction well soil vapor extraction pilot test.
Single extraction well soil vapor extraction pilot test.
- There are currently no project write-ups for this service.
About this service.