Plymouth Tube Company
east troy, wisconsin
Plymouth Tube operates two facilities in East Troy and has retained Sigma to assist with Environmental Health and Safety compliance for a number of years.
Services provided by Sigma include:
EHS Program Management
Sigma has assisted with many of the on-going compliance activities at each of the facilities, including:
- Air emissions reporting
- Hazardous waste reporting, training, and contingency planning
- Risk Management Plan development, including conducting a Process Hazard Analysis
- Risk Management Plan training
- SARA reporting
- Spill Prevention and Storm Water management training
- Wastewater monitoring
- Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation Hazardous Materials training
Exhaust System Evaluation
In addition to on-going compliance activities, Sigma assisted Plymouth Tube by evaluating a newly installed push- pull exhaust ducting system for their pickling operation and providing recommendations to improve the capture of fumes from the acid pickling tanks. Sigma evaluated and documented the existing system parameters and capacities; identified deficiencies and areas of improvement in comparison to minimum system design requirements; and recommended a step-by-step action plan to improve the system as opposed to replacing it.