Sigma celebrates Milwaukee Business Journal Real Estate Award-winning projects
The Sigma Group is honored that six local projects with which we were involved recently received Real Estate Awards from the Milwaukee Business Journal.
The diverse group of Sigma projects in the award listing are:
- 833 East Michigan, Milwaukee: Civil engineering, environmental consulting and surveying for 17-story office and retail building.
- Echelon Apartments at Innovation Campus, Wauwatosa: Pre-construction loan due diligence and payment application review for apartment construction.
- Kimpton Journeyman Hotel, Milwaukee: Environmental consulting and pre-construction loan due diligence for nine-story hotel.
- Milwaukee Intermodal Station renovations, Milwaukee: Asbestos inspection, abatement planning and air monitoring for building renovation.
- Orthopaedic Associates of Wisconsin, Pewaukee: Civil engineering, design planning and surveying for medical office building and surgery center.
- Shorewood Metro Market / Mosaic on Oakland, Shorewood: Environmental consulting and pre-construction loan due diligence for retail and apartments.