Sigma stormwater management solutions
Although based on a simple concept of pollution prevention, the requirements of industrial stormwater regulations are not necessarily simple. The Sigma Group has experience with understanding facility operations and applying common sense to the integration of stormwater pollution prevention.
Sigma assists numerous clients with their stormwater permitting process, and walks them through the criteria for obtaining stormwater permit exemptions.
Stormwater pollution prevention plans
Sigma’s experienced staff will successfully identify and assess potential pollutant sources, select appropriate Best Management Practices (BMPs) to minimize the potential for stormwater contamination, and develop a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) that fits with facility operations.
Sigma identifies potential pollutant sources.
Stormwater management and program implementation
Sigma often assists with the implementation of SWPPPs and BMPs including:
- Conducting inspections
- Employee training
- Designing / specifying stormwater controls
Industrial stormwater services:
- Best Management Practices
- Inspection, sampling, training and design
- Stormwater permitting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Cargill – Milwaukee and Butler
- Cahill Park – Whitefish Bay
- City Center Development, City of New Berlin
- Derse Exhibits
- Greenfield Highlands
- Milwaukee County Department of Transportation and Public Works
- Moorland Reserve
- Oak Creek Development – Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts
- Former Optenberg Iron Works Facility
- Rawson Commons Retail Center
- The Sigma Group, Inc. Building
- Urban Ecology Center
- Walgreens, LLC
- Wispark, LLC
About this service.