Achieve LEED® certification
Sigma Group experienced professionals assists clients in producing sustainable residential, commercial and industrial developments. Proper demolition, planning for reuse and recycling, brownfield redevelopment, site design, owner’s representative services, building assessment and commissioning services, and environmental quality-related services help ensure sustainability for clients.
By getting involved in the process from the start, Sigma maximizes LEED points to save clients money through improved efficiencies and smart design.
Sigma staff can help you attain your LEED point credit goals in the following areas:
- Energy and atmosphere
- Indoor environment quality
- Innovation and design process
- Materials and resources
- Sustainable sites
- Water efficiency
Reduce your footprint while saving money. Sigma will help get the most out of your green development.
LEED certification offers compelling proof to you, clients, peers and the public that you have achieved your environmental goals and your building is performing as designed.
Benefits of greening include:
- 8-9 % decrease in operating costs
- 7.5 % increase in building values
- 6.6 % improvement in return on investment
- 3.5 % increase in building occupancy
- 3 % rent increase
* Source: USGBC
[hr margin=”0px 0px 40px 0px”]
[separator headline=”h3″ title=”Related Projects”]
- Derse Exhibits
- Harley-Davidson Museum
- The North End – Mandel Development
- The Sigma Group, Inc. Building
- The Sigma Group, Inc. Building: Environmental Impact Study
[separator headline=”h3″ title=”Contact Sigma”]About this service.